Published: Thursday, February 16, 2017
Get It-> v2.0.ut.2084.g47ffcd3
Changes since the last build (v2.0.ut.2009.g308a239) include:
- Improvements in Polygon Hit Testing
- Move InitOpenGL to RenderObjectLifetimeManager.h
- Move the SetCurrentContextIndexAndPerformCachedDelets to MapView.
- Cache OpenGL deletes and process them during the render pass.
- Fix bug in Transform::Removechild.
- Wrap Core.ProfileViewDesc with MapSamplerDesc.
- Use InstancedModel for function inputs and Model for function outputs.
- Update frustum models instead of adding/removing them so the order doesn't change.
- Use std::vector::reserve when dividing a BoundingBox.
- Create more complicated frustum geometry and expose render states for model maps so we can draw frustums in fancy ways, such as emissive light sources and hiding internal geometry of translucent models.
- Add a preview for rendering models to a depth map and creating a frustum from the depth map.
- Fix vector reserve size miscalculation in ProfileView.
- Add ModelVertex::Update to try and make the C# demo more efficient.
- Use properties in C# for object model function accessors.
- Get ISceneDelegate working in C#.
- Create wrapper for ProfileView, rename ProfileView to MapSampler, expose MapSampler to C#