Altus Mapping Engine - Android
This content is still under construction.
This content is targeted at Android developers who are proficient with:
- Building and debugging programs on Android-compatible hardware
If you are interested in general information and feature highlights, Please visit the BA3 Home Page and blog. You may also enjoy watching available videos and demonstrations on the BA3 YouTube Channel.
Approximate Installation Instructions
- Install Eclipse
- Open a workspace somewhere not in the Altus demo folder
- File | Import | General | Existing Project, and select Samples/AltusDemo
- Download and copy the jar files from HttpClient (http://hc.apache.org/downloads.cgi) to AltusDemo/libs
- Delete AltusDemo/libs/jn-4.1.0.jar if it's giving you problems
- Right-click on AltusDemo | Properties | Android and select Android 6.0
- Project | Clean
- Run | Run